Page 1 of 1

06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 pm
by 96IMPSS
Had a Predator and sold it after unmarrying it. Upgraded to a Trinity and when I attempt to put the tune on I get;

"TRINITY DCX_GAS DOES NOT SUPPORT CALID:0469239AK TOOL UPDATE MIGHT BE AVAILABLE"

I bought it used and it is supposed to have the current version. It is showing VER: v.1r09i.

Not sure about the other info, but if it helps it also shows;
PCM: 05030232AF
TCM: 0469239AK

Any help would be appreciated as I loved the canned tune it had and I can't live with stock anymore!

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 pm
by mikel
change vehicle type to 2010 charger then try again :)

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 pm
by 96IMPSS
Tried it but got the same message

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 pm
by mikel
try switching back to 2006.

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 pm
by 96IMPSS
did that and still no dice!

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:03 pm
by mikel
weird. try picking 05.

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:04 pm
by 96IMPSS
Okay, being a quick study, I saw where this was going so I tried a few more variants and the 2008 300 SRT8 worked…Im good to go! Thanks :mrgreen:

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 pm
by 96IMPSS
Dang, spoke too soon. The tune is installed, but when I do the monitoring it has two options for 2007 and up. As a result, when I select it the only thing it will monitor is MAP.

Help!

Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:38 am
by mikel
96IMPSS wrote:Dang, spoke too soon. The tune is installed, but when I do the monitoring it has two options for 2007 and up. As a result, when I select it the only thing it will monitor is MAP.

Help!
switch back to 05-06 for monitoring, it will work fine :)