adjustable parameters (update)

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

adjustable parameters (update)

Post by gmtruck »

Got an update this morning so I figured I go mess with the truck to see if I could change parameters with this new update. To my surprise I WAS ABLE TO CHANGE THINGS with a few quirks?????. I started by going to torque managment and altering all four gears 1to 2, 2to3, 3to 4, to -7. ( have not been able to change nothing on that screen for some time now as it would lock up). after changing all gears to -7 it would lock up not letting me go back using the red arrow. so I unplugged and started over. this time when I went to torque managment page I noticed there was one of these * next to all the gears I changed the first time. so i clicked back on gears to try again and noticed they were all on -7 where i had set them (still the red arrow is not letting me go back...restart agian . this time I go to idle in gear an change it two click up to 100 ..red arrow not taking me back ..locked on that page .....start over (been unplugging and turning off key on all restarts.) go back to idle page and it to has * next to it and still set on 100 ....red arrow still not taking me back so restart again. this time upon restart I proceed to load 87 firmshift tune to my 2013 GM truck and a screen come up saying new tune selected and asking if I wanted to reset all pramaters I clicked no and proceeded to let it fully load. well my in gear idle was higher :) and it did seem a bit more perky on gear changes. :) so I think i'm getting some where :lol: ..... ONLY it takes a long time as I have to restart on every pramenter page as it locks on all pages after changes.. RED ARROW NOT TAKING ME BACK.....almost there with this issue. getting real close to having it work correctly for me.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: adjustable parameters (update)

Post by mikel »

hmmm, we'll have to see whats up, I was hoping this was fully fixed, but like you said, progress :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
turboal
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Re: adjustable parameters (update)

Post by turboal »

Hey Mike, did you get a chance to look at our >shift points< post ? I would really like
to get this shifting thing fixed. according to HP Tuners mine also works off MPH
Last edited by turboal on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmtruck
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: mo.

Re: adjustable parameters (update)

Post by gmtruck »

Have you by chance had time to look into why I still freeze up upon trying to change pramenters???? Im now on 1r03q after last update. things seem to be doing the same as my first post on this thread. can get idle and tork managment to hold after checking...after unplugs and restarts(wearing out plug quick),. but when I look to see if new tire size is set it says not set but there is a *in the box. :?:
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”