Page 1 of 1

diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:07 pm
by julien
hello I'm french sorry if my English is not correct.
I buy from the cfm performance diablo maf for my Focus 2.0 16v 130PS. I have a turbo kit on my reach 10 12psi I have cut gasoline :oops: . I wonder if the maf diabo solve the problem?
on what setting it should be 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 meter thank you

Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:39 pm
by mikel
you must custom tune the vehicle for use with the Mafia, it is not a bolt on device. You'll need to find a tuner to work with to set it up properly.

Thanks

Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:25 pm
by julien
ok thank you. therefore diablo maf will not solve the problem of fuel cut?

Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:19 am
by mikel
not by itself, no.

Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:44 am
by julien
I tested 0-7

0: running 12psi boost but cut off 4500k
1: works but cut engine failure
2: No break my motor saturates manometer indicates lean air fuel no power
3 grazes engine 1000k max
4 engine browses 1000k max
5 engine browses 1000k max
6 engine browses 1000k max
7 works but some 4500k cut

100% internal stock
obx turbo turbo kit t3/t4 TO4E
  19lb injector stock ecu
camshaft comp cam stage 2
fidanza aluminum wheel motor
clutch stage 3

Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:21 am
by garrett
you need to get a custom tune to dial you in. You cant just put a Mafia on and expect it to work.

Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:18 pm
by julien
I put 5 psi of boost I did not cut of fuel, I will mount 30lb injector is what diablo maf recalibrated injector size?

or should I install the maf proM 30lb ?

Re: diablo maf focus 2.0 16v zetec

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm
by julien
probleme resolue injecteur 315 cc avec régulateur stock 3.8b débit injection 355cc 0.7b de boost mafia diablo régler sur 2 plus de coupure d'essence :) merci a maf. ia diablo sport pour se boitier