Page 1 of 2

ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:28 pm
by BlackOverlandHemi
I adjusted my tire size (bought larger tires) and now have ABS light. I tried the adjustment with my custom tunes from hemifever, and also from stock. Both have left me with the light on. What do I need to do to fix this? I've search forums and followed instructions from them with no luck. One example is adjusting the size unplug reinstall tune and adjust again with no luck, did this both with custom and stock. Info: Version v.1r12a dcx_gas - 2012 Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi. Please Help!

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:17 am
by mikel
does it go out if you restore the stock settings?

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:41 am
by BlackOverlandHemi
No it stays on

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:01 pm
by mikel
please go to options/troubleshooting/show calid and let me know what it is.

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm
by BlackOverlandHemi
PCM 68111691AE

I believe I'm currently set on my hemifever tune with the tire change. I had changed it around so many times and the ABS light wouldn't go away so I believe I said screw it and loaded the hemifever tune back on with the change, but I can't say for sure. But what I do know is my speedo was reading correct today, but still with the ABS light.

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 am
by BlackOverlandHemi
You working on a fix?

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 am
by mikel
Yes, we are looking into it.

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:05 am
by BlackOverlandHemi
Any news on the fix?

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:05 pm
by BlackOverlandHemi
Nothing new? No idea what the issue is?

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:54 am
by BlackOverlandHemi
Bump still need fix!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:45 am
by mikel
there should be a new version out this morning.

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 am
by BlackOverlandHemi
Thanks can't wait to get it fixed!

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:02 pm
by BlackOverlandHemi
mikel wrote:there should be a new version out this morning.
Is new version out?

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:33 pm
by BlackOverlandHemi
Is the fix out yet?

Re: ABS light after tire adjustment - HELP!!!

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:21 am
by BlackOverlandHemi
Is there a fix for my ABS light yet?