about every 3rd time I open my software I have to re-register. this is getting to be costly for me.
out tuning away from shop and no internet...? how do we fix this?
jr
full throttle performance
indy
perpetual registering
Moderator: mikel
-
fullthrottle
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am
- Location: indianapolis
- Contact:
perpetual registering
Full Throttle Performance...
"It's what we do!"
"It's what we do!"
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: perpetual registering
Its all good on our end...PC issue?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
fullthrottle
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am
- Location: indianapolis
- Contact:
Re: perpetual registering
once I re-register im good for several uses, however if I don't use cmr for several days I have to re-register again.
im now having an issue where I cannot make changes to maf transfer functions.
any changes the values go crazy. Even if I copy and paste from a tune in my tunes folder.
im now having an issue where I cannot make changes to maf transfer functions.
any changes the values go crazy. Even if I copy and paste from a tune in my tunes folder.
Full Throttle Performance...
"It's what we do!"
"It's what we do!"
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: perpetual registering
this on an old eec file?
post it up please.
post it up please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
fullthrottle
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am
- Location: indianapolis
- Contact:
Re: perpetual registering
1995 cobra
not at shop, don't remember box code
not at shop, don't remember box code
Full Throttle Performance...
"It's what we do!"
"It's what we do!"
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: perpetual registering
open it inthe old 4471 version, its a red/white/black cmr icon in your chipmaster folder.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
fullthrottle
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:01 am
- Location: indianapolis
- Contact: