Page 1 of 1
Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:56 pm
by wgwesley
I have a 2014 Dodge Charge RT and I had my PCM and TCM updated at the dealership. I then updated the diablo Intune on my pc and then plugged it into my vehicle. A message came on the screen that says "PCM Calibration might need an update. Check for calibration update" Then it asked me to update the tuner on my pc. I plugged the tuner into my pc again and the updater shows that my tuner is up to date. Any ideas on how to fix this? I bought this tuner new and it has been married to this vehicle since purchase and worked great in the past.
Thank you for any help you can provide.
Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:30 am
by garrett
did you remove the tune from the vehicle before heading to the dealership?
Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:45 am
by wgwesley
Thank you just got an email from Vasilli at Diablo and just sent over the dealer work order. I really appreciate the quick reply top my post.
Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:59 pm
by crackiechan
just got back from dealer and it says pcm calibration for 1c4rjfct2ec269040 might need to be updated …. i tried all the different stuff i have been reading but still can't figure it out
Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:39 am
by garrett
did you remove the tune from the vehicle before going to the dealership?
Re: Need Help. PCM Calibration might need an update.
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:55 am
by Julian.yz250
Hey my dodge ram 1500 hemi is also doing the same thing but I didn't take it the dealer . I've updated it plenty times still can't get it to tune it just keeps saying I need a PCM update. Any help would be awesome as I just bought the tuner am intake and a magnaflow cat back and I'm dying to see the results
.