Page 1 of 1

Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:22 am
by trax95008
its really annoying that using the tuner causes my oil change counter to reset. it happened a while back when i first tuned the vehicle, and then now again when i returned the stock tune!! now i have to listen to the oil chime every time i start my car. its real annoying. Please fix this!!!

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:29 am
by mikel
what vehicle are we discussing here?
Can you please post the current info.xml file from the intune drive?

Thanks

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:28 pm
by trax95008
The vehicle is a 2011 Dodge Durango Citadel with HEMI. I will post the file when I get home this evening

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:31 pm
by trax95008
here is the file you asked for...

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 am
by trax95008
Mikel, i posted the file you wanted to look at... can you please look at it and tell me whats going on

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:10 pm
by mikel
this is something we are investigating.

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 pm
by josh6980
+1
Happens on the 2011 charger too

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:23 am
This happens on my Wrangler also. They only thing I could think of was my original backup was taken when the oil change warning was set and when I get a tune based on that backup from my CMR tuner (whenever he makes changes) then the oil warning is set again.

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:22 pm
by soldier1326
Also on the 2013 Dodge RAM too

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:23 am
by D3-Blk-Hemi
Happens on my 2012 Durango Hemi as well.

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:08 pm
by Hemi 12
2012 Challenger also

Re: Tuning causes Oil Change Reset

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:31 pm
by shottel
Mikel what is the latest on this issue? I had a post on this last year that went unanswered. I took my 2014 Ram 5.7 back to stock tune yesterday and it changed the percentage from nearly 100% (I did oil change Saturday) to 11%. Very concerned about the ramifications if Chrysler is seeing this.