Page 1 of 1

General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:10 am
by klewand
I'm new to all of this.... I've got a 2015 Camaro ZL1
I have a few questions:
1 - Can Preset tunes be layered or is it just one at a time and your done?
2- Do Preset tunes effect factory drive modes? And do they over-ride Factory Modes?
(Five PTM performance levels or modes are available to accommodate the given ambient and track conditions, driver experience/vehicle familiarity and driver comfort levels. They include:
 Mode 1 – Traction control set for wet conditions, with stability control on and Magnetic Ride Control set on Tour.
 Mode 2 – Traction control set for dry conditions, with stability control on and Magnetic Ride Control set on Tour.
 Mode 3 – Traction control set on Sport 1, with stability control on and Magnetic Ride Control set on Sport.
 Mode 4 – Traction control set on Sport 2, with stability control off and Magnetic Ride Control set on Sport.
 Mode 5 – Traction control set on Race, with stability control off and Magnetic Ride Control set on Track. Launch control tuned for VHT-prepped drag strips.)

What are the best presets to use?

Thanks!

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:44 am
by mikel
you cant change the behavior of the modes through the tune....

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:44 pm
by klewand
my question is: will a modified tune with the T1000 effect the Drive mode settings?

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:33 am
by 06MonteSS
no, like he said, the tunes can not change the drive modes..

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:56 pm
by klewand
I have one more question... this is for 2015 Camaro ZL1 - the preset tunes are 93 oct. and 91 oct..
In Washington State premium gas in 92 octain. So what preset do I use?

Diablo can you make a 92 oct. Tune?

Thanks!

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:01 pm
by mikel
Id use the 91 tune, or load the 93 tune and log it to see how it likes it....

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:00 pm
by klewand
I also have a cold air intake I'm going to install. Are there any custom tunes for that? Any suggestions?

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:15 pm
by klewand
I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:24 pm
by Redstripe
klewand wrote:I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks
http://old.diablosport.com/2015-camaro.html

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:14 am
by mikel
klewand wrote:I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks
if you select i2 or trinity on our site then select your vehicle, and scroll down, you'll see the available tunes and parameters, like this:

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 am
by mov
I recently purchased a Trinity Diablo from a member on the LX Forum and I was able to program everything except the tire size. I'd like to know if there's a limitation on tire size when programming the Trinity? I have a staggered set of 22's (Rear: 295/25/22) if that helps. Thanks!

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 pm
by klewand
mikel wrote:
klewand wrote:I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks
if you select i2 or trinity on our site then select your vehicle, and scroll down, you'll see the available tunes and parameters, like this:

I'm not able to find that for some reason and when I put my vehicle info up the 7.0L engine (I think that's a Z/28) is the only option I have a 6.2L engine. Please help thank you.

Re: General Tuning & Factory Presets (Drive Modes)

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:12 pm
by klewand
mikel wrote:
klewand wrote:I need to ask, where do I find the spec details for the 2015 Camaro ZL1 tunes? Gas mileage, HP and Torque increases.
Thanks
if you select i2 or trinity on our site then select your vehicle, and scroll down, you'll see the available tunes and parameters, like this:

Never-mind I found it... Is there any gas mileage improvement?