Page 1 of 1

No support for trinity 05 corvette

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:25 am
by richardski
I'm sure this gets covered a lot but I couldn't find solid information through searching. I have a 2005 corvette Ls2 T56 with a vararam cold air intake and MagnaFlow cat back and I am running 91 octane. I plugged in my trinity which has been updated to the 1r13o gm file. But after opening the performance box on the tuner I only show options for modify stock tune and the factory back up. When I clicked modify it backed up the factory tune but won't allow me to do anything else and gave me the error to call for support. I have attached the factory backup that I exported off of the device. Are there any premade tunes for my car?

Re: No support for trinity 05 corvette

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:20 pm
by mikel
you have a very old cal on that car, Id strongly advise having the car updated at a dealer then try the tuner again ;)

Re: No support for trinity 05 corvette

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:27 pm
by richardski
So you want me to go to the dealer and have the pcm reflashed?

Re: No support for trinity 05 corvette

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:27 am
by 06MonteSS
yes.. dealer needs to update the ECM to latest GM programming..