PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Thedude
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 pm

PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by Thedude »

2015 SRT Challenger. I was checking out new Trinity and had it write a backup. Went to restore and now will not communicate or start. Any suggestions.
Thedude
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by Thedude »

So I put the unlocked PCM in and car started right up. I am not going to hook up the Trinity until I get original fixed. There must be a lock out of original when someon tries to access it. ? News to me if the case.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by mikel »

so you got one of our pcms but then tried to tune the stock pcm with the trinity before you installed the new pcm??
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Thedude
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by Thedude »

I did not try to tune it per say. I wanted to have original back up on my PC. I backed it up to Trinity. Transferred to PC? Plugged back into car. Would not communicate or start. Went back to PC and downloaded back to tool. Hooked up to car would not communicate nor start.
Thedude
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by Thedude »

With unlocked PCM had a heck of time getting the calibration update to load. Took 3 times but did get it to go thru. Installed 93 tune with a few changes. Works great. Sending you guys my original PCM to get back online. :)
cschiewe
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 pm

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by cschiewe »

I dono if im in the right place, but i was trying to put the stock tune back on my car. My trinity is stuck at turn key off. My car noy wont start.........HELP
cschiewe
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 pm

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by cschiewe »

2014 challenger rt
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: PCM will not communicate or car start.

Post by mikel »

using the actual key fob in place of the push button?
If not remove the button and insert the fob...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”