Page 1 of 2

u7194 HELP

Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:16 pm
by 07cavey
Hi i just got my predator today i loaded the 87 tune and disable the DOD everthing went fine. then i drove it about 6 miles and my e break and ABS light came on i can i fix this thank you

2007 silverado
5.3

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:12 pm
by HATEDoD
someone needs to answer this guy.... did you do the install very carefully? word for word in the product manual instructions? I just received my diablo today too... for a 2007 6.0. Very curious about your case before I do mine.

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:28 pm
by mikel
Do you have non stock sized tires?

Thanks

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:45 pm
by 07cavey
hey i just called down there i told them what i did 87 tune removed DOD and tire size. She said that it was my tire size so i rest them back and installed the 87 tune. i drove it about 10 miles so for so good. what can i do to change my tire size with out that happenig agin

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:44 pm
by sickREDsierra
just go into "modify parameters"...and then "tire/wheel size", and input the new size of your tire (metric size)

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:08 pm
by CANUCKPREDATOR
I have this same problem. I have never been able to find a tire size that works. I have accepted the fact that my speedo is off. I have GPSd the truck so I know how fast I am going. I found out the MOST vehicle computer will only accept a 3% change in tire size, more than that they go stupid :(

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:08 pm
by 07cavey
i have one size biger tire then stock you would think it would be able to work with that good thing i dont have a 6in lift with 35

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 pm
by 06MonteSS
yup, good thing...

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:57 am
by ballon78
I have 305/60-20 set in my programmer with the 87 tune on my 07 nbs silverda and the Staility light and traction came on one time about 6000 miles ago but everything works fine for me...the tire are really 34.5x12.5-20, i read that 35 or bigger the lights come on.

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:46 am
by sickREDsierra
i had pure HELL trying to recalculate for these rear tires i have. they are 345/50 r 32" but they hook up good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 am
by 06MonteSS
AAAAAHAHAHAHHA! ^^^

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:26 am
by sickREDsierra
thought you would love that! :wink:


these rear tires are slingin mud real bad too, i dont know what to do ? i may go down to the 30" rimzzz

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:28 am
by 06MonteSS
hmmm... maybe get some fender flares put on there...

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:29 am
by sickREDsierra
well, if you notice, these tires are touching my rear bumper.... lol

so i need some custom flares. :lol: :lol:

RE: u7194 HELP

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:40 am
by 06MonteSS
as soon as I see him around, I'll get the body shop guy on it.. ;)