Anything for a Traverse

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
mgawlik1
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Anything for a Traverse

Post by mgawlik1 »

I know it is not a performance SUV like some others out there, but I have a Trinity last used on my Ram 1500 and before I sell it was wondering if there is anything that I can do with it for my 2015 Chevy Traverse? I would be hoping to increase throttle response, shifting, etc. Nothing major, just some tweaks.

Any help is appreciated.

Mike G
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anything for a Traverse

Post by 06MonteSS »

nope.. not supported.. and won't be.. can't do anything for that...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”