Tune works Great.
Towed both boat and camper at around 63 MPH in Tow/Haul with Cruise Control on.
Camper stayed in 4th gear at about 1750 RPM with no down shifting.
Pontoon Boat (lots of air drag) stayed in 3rd gear at about 2300 RPM.
Search found 26 matches
- Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:09 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
Re: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
Where do I find the "TCM tune"
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:09 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
Re: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
OK. It will be about ten minute or so.
I am trying to better explain.
I am trying to better explain.
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:42 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
Re: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
They are here for now:
http://tocoicreek.com/temp/
http://tocoicreek.com/temp/
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:40 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
Re: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
Site won't let me upload.
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:37 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
Re: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
Thanks. Here they are. That all makes sense.
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
Re: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
If this a ridicules questions or am I asking for privileged information, please say so. I would like to remedy this.
If its ridicules, please explain how I can remedy problem.
If its privileged information, please say so.
If its ridicules, please explain how I can remedy problem.
If its privileged information, please say so.
- Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:23 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4291
87 Octane tune - Rev Limit
I am trying to limit high Rev when towing with Tow/Haul and Cruise Control on.
When going up hills truck downshifts twice and revs almost to red line.
I reduce Rev Limit by 50; however it occurs to me I have no idea what that set it to.
What is the Rev Limit preset in the canned 87 Octane tune or ...
When going up hills truck downshifts twice and revs almost to red line.
I reduce Rev Limit by 50; however it occurs to me I have no idea what that set it to.
What is the Rev Limit preset in the canned 87 Octane tune or ...
- Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:04 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Modified - Transmission shifts hard
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2067
- Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:44 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Car and Truck Performance Tuning Guide
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2872
Re: Car and Truck Performance Tuning Guide
Thank you very much.
- Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:28 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Modified - Transmission shifts hard
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2067
Re: 87 Octane tune - Modified - Transmission shifts hard
Which parameter and what change do I make for a softer shift?
- Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:27 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Car and Truck Performance Tuning Guide
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2872
Re: Car and Truck Performance Tuning Guide
This webpage is not available
- Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:21 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Car and Truck Performance Tuning Guide
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2872
Car and Truck Performance Tuning Guide
Inexperienced Newcomers must agree it is uncomfortable tuning without any reference material.
Would some knowledgeable person please give us a brief description of each Adjustable Parameter and how it affects performance.
This would be real nice in Pdf manual form at some point.
COT
Downshift MPH ...
Would some knowledgeable person please give us a brief description of each Adjustable Parameter and how it affects performance.
This would be real nice in Pdf manual form at some point.
COT
Downshift MPH ...
- Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:02 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Modified - Transmission shifts hard
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2067
Re: 87 Octane tune - Modified - Transmission shifts hard
Only changed:
Modified tire size to 30 in. (265's).
Modified Rev Limit -50.
Modified tire size to 30 in. (265's).
Modified Rev Limit -50.
- Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:27 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 87 Octane tune - Modified - Transmission shifts hard
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2067
Re: 87 Octane tune - Modified - Transmission shifts hard
Transmission shifts hard (all gears).
Which parameter and what change do I make for a softer shift?
Need advice please.
Which parameter and what change do I make for a softer shift?
Need advice please.