Search found 11 matches

by ssrambox
Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Transmission issue
Replies: 1
Views: 996

Transmission issue

Can a tuner glitch cause an issue with the Transmission shifting into park while driving? Is it possible to screw up a rotary control knob? Can the Tuner have any major negative effect on a Transmission? 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
by ssrambox
Thu May 26, 2016 11:33 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I need tech support for tow tune!
Replies: 13
Views: 4945

Re: I need tech support for tow tune!

Hello, You know I wish you worked for them still. I except and appreciate your reply. I'm reasonable and what you say makes sense. I will try and make the best of it with some new understanding. The tranny thing is disappointing as I really think the Ram could benefit from an adjustment from stock ...
by ssrambox
Thu May 26, 2016 10:17 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I need tech support for tow tune!
Replies: 13
Views: 4945

Re: I need tech support for tow tune!

Wow, thanks for the response and interest in our issues. It's a pleasure to have someone respond in a respectful and helpful manor. I loaded the Tow Tune today as I'm leaving tomorrow for a camping trip. The tow tune is located in the advanced menu. It used to be in both advanced and easy tune. I ...
by ssrambox
Thu May 26, 2016 8:41 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I need tech support for tow tune!
Replies: 13
Views: 4945

Re: I need tech support for tow tune!

I finally got a reply from him as well. I didn't like his answer either. He was not helpful or knowledgeable on the tuners history. He told me 2014 Ram Tuner never had a Tow Tune. Does he know what he's talking about? Nope. Finally found it on my own. It was removed from easy tunes and now only ...
by ssrambox
Wed May 25, 2016 7:18 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I need tech support for tow tune!
Replies: 13
Views: 4945

Re: I need tech support for tow tune!

Mine did that too and the only way to fix it is to go into the advanced options and select the tune in there. The issue went away on my last update though,.. along with the tow tune. #regretbuyingthisthing
by ssrambox
Wed May 25, 2016 12:13 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: I need tech support for tow tune!
Replies: 13
Views: 4945

I need tech support for tow tune!

This is very frustrating. It seems to be impossible to get support. Can someone please help me understand why the TOW TUNE is no longer available on my I2? This was one of the reasons I bought / was sold this item. It used to be on the menu and now it's gone. How do I get it back or set the tuner ...
by ssrambox
Mon May 23, 2016 6:00 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Tow Tune
Replies: 3
Views: 1437

Tow Tune

Hello, I can't find the Tow Tune anymore? I have a 2014 Ram with the 5.7 hemi. One reason I bought this was for the Tow Tune and it no longer is on the menu after I installed the update? Can someone please share what has happened to it and what I should do now. Thanks :?
by ssrambox
Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:15 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: Wrong Easy Tune loads i2
Replies: 3
Views: 1611

Wrong Easy Tune loads i2

Hi, during installation of any of the Easy Tunes it loads the wrong one. Example, I select 87 Octane and it loads the tow tune??? Any suggestions how to fix this? :(
by ssrambox
Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:06 am
Forum: Ignition updater
Topic: Easy Tune Glitch i2 2014 Ram 1500 5.7
Replies: 1
Views: 2041

Easy Tune Glitch i2 2014 Ram 1500 5.7

Hello, when i select 87 octane easy tune it loads the tow tune. The menus don't seem to match whats loading. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix?
by ssrambox
Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 am
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi
Replies: 3
Views: 2063

Re: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Thanks Mike, it worked just as you said it would. Thanks for the quick reply! 8)
by ssrambox
Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:20 pm
Forum: i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram
Topic: 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi
Replies: 3
Views: 2063

2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi

Hello, I just bought the i2 tuner today. I have updated it on my PC successfully. When I try to tune the truck it says "this vehicle is unsupported" I saw in previous posts you asked for the info file to be uploaded. I have attached it. Please advise what I am to do to resolve.

Go to advanced search