Search found 3 matches

by Gardnen3
Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Unable to adjust parameters
Replies: 1
Views: 995

Unable to adjust parameters

When i plug into my 2015 Silverado the adjustable parameters is not working. When I press it nothing happens. I can write the diablo tune, 87 octane tune, etc but unable to adjust anything. Anyone else having this problem? Any fix available?
by Gardnen3
Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:23 pm
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: Cannot update until registered, but can't register
Replies: 16
Views: 17363

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

I have the same problem. Once it reboots it says it can't update until its registered.
by Gardnen3
Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:16 pm
Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
Topic: inTune regristration/update issues
Replies: 17
Views: 33302

inTune regristration/update issues

I purchased the i-1000 in like Jan of 2014 and registered it once i received it. Did the updates and attached it to my truck. I never updated it after that. I just recently released it from that truck and purchased a new one (2015 Silverado). When I plug it into the MAC to download/drag and drop the ...

Go to advanced search