Search found 65 matches
- Wed May 20, 2015 3:01 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Diesel
- Topic: 2015 Silverado diesel option not available???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13038
Re: 2015 Silverado diesel option not available???
Darn it!!! Ok so how do I do that? I bought it from you guys directly.
- Wed May 20, 2015 12:01 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Diesel
- Topic: 2015 Silverado diesel option not available???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13038
Re: 2015 Silverado diesel option not available???
When you check comparability of the 1000, on the web page, it lists it. Do you have any idea if, and when, it will become available??
Thanks
Thanks
- Tue May 19, 2015 10:02 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Diesel
- Topic: 2015 Silverado diesel option not available???
- Replies: 4
- Views: 13038
2015 Silverado diesel option not available???
Gentlemen!
I need assistance with program for the 2015 Silverado 3500, dually, diesel 6.6l. The support page states the trinity 1000 supports the 2015 diesel, however all the updates are gas and DOES NOT list the 3500 as an option to program. All available updates are installed, so what do I do ...
I need assistance with program for the 2015 Silverado 3500, dually, diesel 6.6l. The support page states the trinity 1000 supports the 2015 diesel, however all the updates are gas and DOES NOT list the 3500 as an option to program. All available updates are installed, so what do I do ...
- Tue May 19, 2015 9:53 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: Let us share your build!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 4905392
Re: Let us share your build!
HELLO!!! I have a question, I hope is not dumb. I just bought a 2015 Silverado 3500 diesel dually. It says the trinity supports my truck, however with all the most recent croms installed, it only lists the 1500, gas. WHERE do I find the diesel program?? im lost here now.
- Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: SD Card support now available!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16388
RE: SD Card support now available!
Yup! Don't know what happened. I tried 3 times to update it and each time it stops at the engine selection part and keeps repeating itself and never goes beyond that.
- Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: SD Card support now available!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16388
RE: SD Card support now available!
Lew, Domenic Signorelli here. I got a big problem, I just updated my crom to trinity_gm_can_gas-1r07b_update.crom and it won't let me select the escalade. It goes as far as the 6.2L and returns,"if you're unsure of the engine, please call customer support". and a whole bunch of other stuff. What ...
- Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:08 am
- Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
- Topic: 2011 Duramax Trucks!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11406
RE: 2011 Duramax Trucks!
Mikel, My truck is here. It's in CA. Let me know if I can help.
- Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2009 Cadillac Escalade CAI
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6968
Just a comment for anyone that is interested in using Lew for custom programming. DO IT! He's a master at making these thing runs great and he even sends you updates to your custom crom as newer thing come down the pipeline. He has done a great job on my Cadillac and the SUV hauls. Suprise alot of ...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2009 Cadillac Escalade CAI
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6968
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2009 Cadillac Escalade CAI
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6968
Lew since I can't figure out how to send logs and stuff privately, I'm posting stuff here for you to see. Here is two new logs with the stuff I think you need. Let me know if you need anything else. The factory tune and the last tune written won't allow me to be attached. I'll try to find another ...
- Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10292
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
One question I forgot to ask us That when I did those , I used cruise Control for a steady rpm range. Is that OK or should I do everything manual?
- Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10292
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
I'm also going to do a really long one. Preferably at least a 30-40 mile one
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10292
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
Lew,
here is my attachment 1 and 2
Thanks,
Dom
here is my attachment 1 and 2
Thanks,
Dom
- Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10292
Re: RE: Re: RE: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
Starting to work on the Cadillac for tuning. Is there any issues with the escalade VVTi ? Are there any problems with the diablo tuning with variable valve timing for this paticular engine? I've got it loaded and it seems that on moving starts, it lags more than stock settings and I was wondering ...
- Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 am
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 10292
RE: Re: RE: 2010 GM Vette/Truck support added!
Starting to work on the Cadillac for tuning. Is there any issues with the escalade VVTi ? Are there any problems with the diablo tuning with variable valve timing for this paticular engine? I've got it loaded and it seems that on moving starts, it lags more than stock settings and I was wondering if ...