Search found 20 matches
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2182
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Thanks Mike. I put the 100 hp tune in, all I can say is YIKES!
- Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:12 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2182
Re: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Thanks for the response. What are the horsepower levels available for this truck and are the tunes the same as the Trinity?
- Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:11 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: 2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2182
2009 DURAMAX DPF QUESTION
Does the in Tune have a DPF delete file a 2009 Duramax.
- Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:24 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: inTune screen dead
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4180
- Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: inTune screen dead
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4180
Got the factory tune back in, new In Tune works good. Uploaded the 91 CAI tune plus a bunch of other stuff. All works good.
Question--in dyno mode the car tends to act weird, trans is slow to engage, after a monster burnout and acceleration run in manual mode with the engine hitting the rev limiter ...
Question--in dyno mode the car tends to act weird, trans is slow to engage, after a monster burnout and acceleration run in manual mode with the engine hitting the rev limiter ...
- Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: inTune screen dead
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4180
- Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:02 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: inTune screen dead
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4180
Re: RE: inTune screen dead
I'm told they can do it. I'm also wondering if a dealer can just reflash the ecm to stock...BlackZ71Silverado wrote:Can you even force a factory tune if there is no actual factory tune on your new inTune? I don't think that is possible since the tunes it comes with are not factory, could be wrong though.
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:23 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: inTune screen dead
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4180
inTune screen dead
I had my Predator stolen so bought an inTune. Was told you could force a factory tune in. Did my updates today which went fine. Plug it into my car-2006 Magnum RT-and nothing comes up on the screen. Doesn't power up. Spent 15 min on hold on your tech line and gave up. Its an expensive call from ...
- Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 pm
- Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
- Topic: Wont update
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2125
Wont update
I just got my Intune. I updated it on my laptop at work and it worked good. On my laptop at home it wont update. I get a message that say's I'm not logged in as "administrator". How do I fix this?
Thanks
Steve
Thanks
Steve
- Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:40 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: PREDATOR STOLEN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2766
RE: Re: RE: PREDATOR STOLEN
Ok Thanks Mike. I think I'll go with the inTune.
- Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: PREDATOR STOLEN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2766
Re: RE: PREDATOR STOLEN
Have to force a stock tune onto the car for a replacement to work. Get a replacement and call Tech Support.
No idea why anybody would steal a Predator. Its locked onto your car, and its old technology thats being phased out, so there virtually no value in it. Probably some dumb kids.
Yup dumb ...
No idea why anybody would steal a Predator. Its locked onto your car, and its old technology thats being phased out, so there virtually no value in it. Probably some dumb kids.
Yup dumb ...
- Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: PREDATOR STOLEN
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2766
PREDATOR STOLEN
Help!! My predator was stolen last night. What do I do now. Can I buy another one and will it work? It was for an 2006 Magnum. I have the 91 octane tune with a bunch of adjustments.
Thanks
Steve.
Thanks
Steve.
- Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: 06 Hemi 5.7 Magnum with headers/91CAI tune
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1122
06 Hemi 5.7 Magnum with headers/91CAI tune
I am planning on installing shorty headers on my 06 5.7 Hemi Magnum and am wondering if the 91CAI tune will support this mod.
Thanks
Thanks
- Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Auto Shift Modes
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1692
RE: Auto Shift Modes
I noticed a big difference from stock to Auto 1 or 2 but no difference from 1 or 2, if that makes sense. I should say it's a 7135 in a 06 Hemi Magnum
- Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:12 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Auto Shift Modes
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1692
RE: Auto Shift Modes
anyone??