Search found 8 matches

by Firerader
Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: 2011 silverado
Replies: 5
Views: 14324

Re: 2011 silverado

I have a 7194 with the last know update files in it. What vehicles should it support? I trying to sell the tunner.
Thanks
by Firerader
Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: latest revision update for predator U7194
Replies: 10
Views: 7285

Re: latest revision update for predator U7194

mikel wrote:here it is
I've been away from the site a few months and return to a lot of changes. It appears support for the U7194 is going away but I was able to find your link to the latest update. Thanks again for your support.

Mike R.
by Firerader
Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: WOT spark calibration?
Replies: 6
Views: 6548

RE: WOT spark calibration?

I have a question about power enrichment. I understand the concept of the three WOT rpm ranges under power enrichment but when changing them do you always change all three ranges the same? What am I missing?
Thanks,
Mike R.
by Firerader
Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:24 am
Forum: General inTune forum
Topic: What applications are supported in the initial release?
Replies: 67
Views: 59378

Predator Vs. Intune

I currently own a Predator for my 2010 Silverado 6.2L and my 2010 SS Camaro and love them! I'm a little unclear on one thing based on the info posted. If I have multiple Predators for my cars would I still need an Intune for each vehicle or could I support both with one Intune unit? Thanks for your ...
by Firerader
Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:56 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Can't connect
Replies: 5
Views: 2317

RE: Can

Basic question. My son is getting a 2011 Silverado 5.3. Is the 7194 the correct hardware? Anyone recommend others?
by Firerader
Mon May 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19985

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

Thanks MonteSS. Throttle response on my 2010 Chevy 6.2L truck is really about the ONLY complaint I have with it. I've been looking at other aftermarket interface systems that claim to tighten up the response. If Dodge/Chrysler have a slower response then mine it's know wounder their so slow off the ...
by Firerader
Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 pm
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!
Replies: 47
Views: 19985

RE: Re: RE: New MPG booster tunes for NBS trucks!

Does this .23a update also contain the "Throttle Booster" update?
by Firerader
Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:40 am
Forum: Predator GM Gas
Topic: Sprintbooster & Predator working together?
Replies: 1
Views: 1241

Sprintbooster & Predator working together?

I have a 2010 Silverado with the 6.2L gas. I've installed the Predator and love it with the latest update. I still have a real problem with the very slow throttle response. A good friend of mine sent me some information about a product he saw at SEMA called Sprintbooster. The product claims to ...

Go to advanced search