you are confusing yourself, reads it out if you want to read it out, stop digging up 10 year old threads :)
My bad. Just don't wanna jack anything up. I'm confused about the Vin lock. I'm guessing you can read/save the diablo tune for comparison as long as you don't change the parameters. Am I ...
Search found 342 matches
- Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:18 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: scan/log info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6704
- Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:21 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: scan/log info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6704
Re: scan/log info
Any1??? Anything? ??
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:51 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: scan/log info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6704
Re: scan/log info
And then there's this
http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6- ... tuner.html
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/archive/in ... 35083.html
now I'm really confused.
What you say about it Mike???
http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6- ... tuner.html
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/archive/in ... 35083.html
now I'm really confused.
What you say about it Mike???
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:32 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: scan/log info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6704
- Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:42 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: scan/log info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6704
Re: scan/log info
I want to compare the diablo tune to a stock tune and a mail order tune. My question is am I going to mess the predator up if I read/license the diablo tune into the hp software?
- Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: scan/log info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6704
scan/log info
Can I scan/log the Diablo toon with hp tuners so I can compare files to stock? I have the super old pred that don't let u log.
- Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: little help please
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2607
little help please
My ltft are avg bank 1 +8.2 bank 2 +8.98 @ avg 2000 rpm. Injector slope should b set -9 or am I reading wrong???
- Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:27 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
Re: timing parameter
Im guessing u have to tap/die sparkies so they all seat at the same such and such angle??? Or maybe add a thin washer. Is it safe to use the crc maf cleaner??? Please tell me more. If I change springs and rockers but same cam will that effect anything??? I want sum rollers and I guess beehives. Cam ...
- Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:59 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
- Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:01 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
Re: timing parameter
Wow. I guess im not as good as I thought at toonin. Do you think a real custom toon is gunna net 30hp over mine?
- Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:37 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
Re: timing parameter
Sik ride. Nice build. I got the 12:9 13:0 from wot on dyno. o5 Silverado 5.3 cai, headers, 3" true duels, diablo toon. 306Whp 312ftlbs. Ill post dyno sheet if I can find it.
- Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:56 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
Re: timing parameter
I have option for lean/rich 2k-3k and 3k-6k , injector slope , and idle. Nope no rear o2s. Got option for that 2. No egr. Got option. The old. Pred gives u all the sheeeeet the epa didnt want u to have. I no I'm supposed to b round 12:9 13:0 on a/f with wideband. But since no wb I watch ltft stft ...
- Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:10 pm
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
Re: timing parameter
Thats wat I fingerd. I can get it pretty close. I've had a dyno toon dun with the pred b4 but then I added mods. With dyno data and my data are pretty close. Pretty happy with where it is for a daily driver.
- Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
Re: timing parameter
All those are valid good points. I just dont like payn more $$$ every time I put another mod on to get retoond. I figured I already saved myself round $400 with a little help from a diff board. I guess most of all I dont like any1 touchn my truck besides me. If I fuk it up so b it but if sum1 else ...
- Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:37 am
- Forum: Predator GM Gas
- Topic: timing parameter
- Replies: 25
- Views: 12901
Re: timing parameter
My pred to old for lew to toon. Doesnt even log. But has so many more parameters I can adjust compared to the new 1s. Mainly my rear o2s. So I log with an alternative device and toon with pred. I could go with the crowd and buy new but I dont see why when I need to learn neways