Search found 9 matches

by roborin
Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:45 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

I with you Truma. I called there tech support for some help. The guy was nice and helpful but I still have the ABS problem and the tunes give me worse performance than factory. At this point I wouldn't mind an ABS fix, return to true factory settings and a refund on the Trinity.
by roborin
Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:45 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

Sorry I have not worked with it yet. Had some other issues to take care of. I will call on Monday to get it all sorted out..
by roborin
Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:36 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

I have restored the factory tune on my vehicle. The DS Downloader finds my tool but will not find any .crom extentions. Is there someone I should call, this back and forth on this thread is really starting to make me feel stupid, for I am either not explaining my problem or you are not understanding ...
by roborin
Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

I can download the tune but am not able to install it. the downloader can not recognize it on my computer, it doesn't even look for .crom extensions.
by roborin
Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:34 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

All my troubles happened before I changed the tire size. I input the tire size to see if it made a difference.
by roborin
Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

Same size tires. everything is stock. I have a CAI that I would like to put on and an exhaust in a few months.
by roborin
Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:34 am
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

I did not make any changes until this morning. I put in tire size but that was it. No change from first post.
by roborin
Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:38 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Replies: 51
Views: 16705

trouble with 2013 Durango R/T

Jumping right in. After downloading the firmware for the Trinity for the 2013 duragno 5.7, I hooked it up to my ride and tried the 93 octane install. Took it down the road at a nice easy pace, and after a mile all my gauges went dead and just about all the warning lights came on. Still drove ok all ...
by roborin
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 am
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2013 Dodge Durango R/T with 5.7 hemi
Replies: 1
Views: 5984

2013 Dodge Durango R/T with 5.7 hemi

Available for cracking the code. Just let me know when you want it.

Go to advanced search