trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Moderator: mikel
trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Jumping right in. After downloading the firmware for the Trinity for the 2013 duragno 5.7, I hooked it up to my ride and tried the 93 octane install. Took it down the road at a nice easy pace, and after a mile all my gauges went dead and just about all the warning lights came on. Still drove ok all the way back to the house. re-installed the factory settings and now the ABS light stays on. Tried re-installing the 93 octane and stepped on the gas, only this time all my problems happened in less than a quarter mile. went back to factory setting and ABS light still on. Unhooked the trinity, did a test drive, and parked it.
2013 Durango R/T still needs some work. Let me know when it will be safe to drive it again.
2013 Durango R/T still needs some work. Let me know when it will be safe to drive it again.
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
I did not make any changes until this morning. I put in tire size but that was it. No change from first post.
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
what size tires do you have on the vehicle and what came factory?roborin wrote:I did not make any changes until this morning. I put in tire size but that was it. No change from first post.

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Same size tires. everything is stock. I have a CAI that I would like to put on and an exhaust in a few months.
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
try restoring the original backup, and not make any adjustments to the tune. There's no reason to make a tire adjustment unless you actually changed the tire.roborin wrote:Same size tires. everything is stock. I have a CAI that I would like to put on and an exhaust in a few months.

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
All my troubles happened before I changed the tire size. I input the tire size to see if it made a difference.
- mikel
- Posts: 58775
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
please restore the stock tune, and load this update, then go ahead and change the tire size again, it should set the light off.roborin wrote:All my troubles happened before I changed the tire size. I input the tire size to see if it made a difference.
Thanks
- Attachments
-
- trinity_dcx_gas-1t10cc_update.crom
- (4.55 MiB) Downloaded 305 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
I can download the tune but am not able to install it. the downloader can not recognize it on my computer, it doesn't even look for .crom extensions.
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Make sure to restore the original backup first, and click "Update Tool" on the DS Downloader. Once you select "Update Tool" CROM files are the only extension the DS Downloader looks for.roborin wrote:I can download the tune but am not able to install it. the downloader can not recognize it on my computer, it doesn't even look for .crom extensions.

Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
I have restored the factory tune on my vehicle. The DS Downloader finds my tool but will not find any .crom extentions. Is there someone I should call, this back and forth on this thread is really starting to make me feel stupid, for I am either not explaining my problem or you are not understanding what I am explaining.
- mikel
- Posts: 58775
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
are you clicking the update tool button on dsdl?roborin wrote:I have restored the factory tune on my vehicle. The DS Downloader finds my tool but will not find any .crom extentions. Is there someone I should call, this back and forth on this thread is really starting to make me feel stupid, for I am either not explaining my problem or you are not understanding what I am explaining.
it will only look for .crom files when you do that.
of course you can call, the number is in Garrett and My signatures, 561-908-0040x1
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58775
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
any update here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
Sorry I have not worked with it yet. Had some other issues to take care of. I will call on Monday to get it all sorted out..
Re: trouble with 2013 Durango R/T
same here - just installed diablo 93 octane tune, and
set tires to 22" - test drove with ABS light on
restored backup, ABS Light remains
do i try the file u posted? i updated my trinity last night to newest
auto-update version available
set tires to 22" - test drove with ABS light on
restored backup, ABS Light remains
do i try the file u posted? i updated my trinity last night to newest
auto-update version available