Search found 6 matches
- Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:03 pm
- Forum: Trinity GM Gas
- Topic: 16 Yukon 5.3
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4280
16 Yukon 5.3
I have a T1000 that was married to a car I just sold. I unmarried it and want to use it for my 16 GMC Yukon that has the 5.3. It currently has version v.1r13 that has the 15 Tahoe and I was wondering if that will work? I am working on trying to update it but I run a Mac and am not the most computer ...
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2374
Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
Dang, spoke too soon. The tune is installed, but when I do the monitoring it has two options for 2007 and up. As a result, when I select it the only thing it will monitor is MAP.
Help!
Help!
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:04 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2374
Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
Okay, being a quick study, I saw where this was going so I tried a few more variants and the 2008 300 SRT8 worked…Im good to go! Thanks 
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2374
Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
did that and still no dice!
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2374
Re: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
Tried it but got the same message
- Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:03 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2374
06 300 SRT8 - CALID problem
Had a Predator and sold it after unmarrying it. Upgraded to a Trinity and when I attempt to put the tune on I get;
"TRINITY DCX_GAS DOES NOT SUPPORT CALID:0469239AK TOOL UPDATE MIGHT BE AVAILABLE"
I bought it used and it is supposed to have the current version. It is showing VER: v.1r09i.
Not ...
"TRINITY DCX_GAS DOES NOT SUPPORT CALID:0469239AK TOOL UPDATE MIGHT BE AVAILABLE"
I bought it used and it is supposed to have the current version. It is showing VER: v.1r09i.
Not ...