2009 Silverado 6.2L
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
weird, checking it out now.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Dr.Beardface
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Any progress being made?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
should be added here.Dr.Beardface wrote:Any progress being made?
- Attachments
-
- GM_TUNES-1t01mb.ITF
- (4.59 MiB) Downloaded 163 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Dr.Beardface
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
That did the trick. Thanks for all your help!
-
Dr.Beardface
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Ok so I'm gonna continue to be a pain in your butt and say that there doesn't seem to be TCM/tranny support. It doesn't create a TCM/tranny backup file either. The ECM tuning works fine, I have it installed right now and was able to change things on it.
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (613 Bytes) Downloaded 138 times
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
closed.. they'll be back on monday...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Please drag/drop it to the intune drive, let the tool import it, and it will allow you to tune your truck.
Thanks
Thanks
- Attachments
-
- GM_TUNES-1t01md.ITF
- (4.63 MiB) Downloaded 151 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Dr.Beardface
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
It's still not working. The ECM tuning works fine but there's nothing at all about any TCM/tranny info.
When I download and install this latest file, I can tune just the ECM. When I install this latest file and then update the inTune, I'm back to having an unsupported vehicle when I plug it into my truck. I installed this file again after updating and I can still tune just the ECM, no TCM/tranny. It seems like this file and whatever that update is are overwriting each other depending on which one was installed most recently. Don't know if any of that helps at all but thought I'd share.
When I download and install this latest file, I can tune just the ECM. When I install this latest file and then update the inTune, I'm back to having an unsupported vehicle when I plug it into my truck. I installed this file again after updating and I can still tune just the ECM, no TCM/tranny. It seems like this file and whatever that update is are overwriting each other depending on which one was installed most recently. Don't know if any of that helps at all but thought I'd share.
-
Dr.Beardface
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Hey Mike, did you see this?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
please post your current info.xml file here
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Dr.Beardface
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
hmm...checking it out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Dr.Beardface
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
Any luck with that tune?
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2009 Silverado 6.2L
sorry for the delay, attached here.Dr.Beardface wrote:Any luck with that tune?
- Attachments
-
- GM_TUNES-1t01me.ITF
- (4.67 MiB) Downloaded 136 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]