Haven't received PIN

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
notnks
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:09 am

Haven't received PIN

Post by notnks »

I received my new intune today, when I went to register it, the form asks for a PIN number from an email from intunerregistration. I have not received that email yet. I have looked in my spam and its not there either. I have attached the info file. As advised by Lewis.
Thanks
Attachments
info.xml
(444 Bytes) Downloaded 106 times
Last edited by notnks on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
maxniman
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Re: Haven't received PIN

Post by maxniman »

I would try again, the info file shows it is not registered, I think I had to login 2-3 times before I got it to register after all the updates
notnks
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:09 am

Re: Haven't received PIN

Post by notnks »

I need the PIN so that I can register it.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Haven't received PIN

Post by mikel »

email sent
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”