Registration Problem

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
mcoleman5
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Registration Problem

Post by mcoleman5 »

Mikel, every time I plug my inTune into my computer it goes to the registration page. When I fill in all the information and hit submit, it tells me that I am already registered. Here is a copy of my info:

Please Help
Attachments
info.xml
(602 Bytes) Downloaded 141 times
daniel
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Re: Registration Problem

Post by daniel »

Mr Coleman,

Sorry for your inconvenience. After checking into this I realized it's possible you may have found your email and confirmation code. Is it safe to assume you've been able to get your inTune registered? I noticed in our databases that it's been activated. I just thought I would verify with you.

Thanks for your time,

Daniel L. Jackson
mcoleman5
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Registration Problem

Post by mcoleman5 »

No, I still have the same problem
daniel
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Re: Registration Problem

Post by daniel »

Hi,

Just checking in with you. I cannot remember if we solved this issue or not? If not, let me know. Otherwise enjoy your inTune!

Daniel L. Jackson
mcoleman5
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Registration Problem

Post by mcoleman5 »

Daniel I'm still having the same problem. Your help is great needed
daniel
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Re: Registration Problem

Post by daniel »

Hi,

Attached is a registration.itf file. Go ahead and download it to your desktop and then drag it to your INTUNE drive (after plugging in the provided USB cable). That will tell inTune you've registered.
Attachments
registration.itf
(364 Bytes) Downloaded 170 times
mcoleman5
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Registration Problem

Post by mcoleman5 »

Thank You, That fixed the problem
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”