2014 Silverado hard shift tune
2014 Silverado hard shift tune
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I'm going to ask anyway. I have a 2014 5.3 Silverado and have been playing with the shift pressures in the part throttle section. The problem I have is the 1-2 shift and 2-3 shift has a delay before it shifts. I can feel my body move forward then back. Lol. I have turned the power management off and set the pressure all the way up but it still has a slight delay. WOT isn't bad but would like a little more firmness. Is this normal or is there something I'm doing wrong?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
please post the files from the tunes folder on the intune drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Here they are.
- Attachments
-
- ECM_12659743_LastTuneWritten.grg
- (111.78 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
-
- ECM_12659743_Backup.grg
- (110.97 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
-
- TCM_24271132_LastTuneWritten.grg
- (53.35 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
-
- TCM_24271132_Backup.grg
- (52.92 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Any word on this? Thanks.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Are you utilizing the Throttle Boost function in the PCM adjustable parameters?
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Yes sir. I have it set at 15. It's like the 1-2 shift is still on stock setting with power management
and all.
and all.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Load this up please and let me know how it does
- Attachments
-
- tcm_24271132_custom.grg
- (46.31 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Ok I'll let you know. Have to wait till after work.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Sorry but it still shifts stock from 1-2. Like I said before it's like the power management is taking over because I get a delay then shift in all gears but 1-2 is real bad. Not saying I want a dragster but I like a firm quick shift.
-
sarah_ima64
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:01 pm
- Location: México
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
I have the same problems with my Sierra and Silverado and my brother with hp tuners very nice shifting, any lag and very hardest
2005 RAM 1500 Daytona : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Headers JBA, Catback Borla.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
2009 RAM 1500 SLT 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, headers JBA, Catback Flowmaster.
2011 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 : Diablosport Trinity, CAI Airaid, Catback Magnaflow.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Airjack,
Please load this tune up and let me know.
Please load this tune up and let me know.
- Attachments
-
- tcm_24271132_custom2.grg
- (46.31 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Zach, 1-2 still has a bad lag but everything else is ok.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Please get me a datalog, and try to note how far into the log the issue is preset.
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Having the same issue with my tune..
1-2 shifts are slightly improved, I would like to hear a chirp going in to 2nd gear..
Thanks
2014 Chevy Silverado 5.3
1-2 shifts are slightly improved, I would like to hear a chirp going in to 2nd gear..
Thanks
2014 Chevy Silverado 5.3
Re: 2014 Silverado hard shift tune
Zach, About 2-3 minutes into the log are part throttle shifts and one WOT at the very end. Thanks.
