PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
jhawker23
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:41 pm

PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post by jhawker23 »

I've updated my new inTune and when I plug it in to my '12 Durango 5.7 Hemi, it always stops at a message that there may be a calibration update and then instructions to connect to a PC. I do connect and after the updater runs, the inTune tells me I already have xxxxxxxxxxx loaded.

It's an endless loop!

Please help!
Attachments
info.xml
(1.71 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
jhawker23
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:41 pm

Re: PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post by jhawker23 »

After the 4th time, it worked.
96gtrlm
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Re: PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post by 96gtrlm »

Same Problem here, tried 10 times on my 2014 Dodge Durango R/T 5.7L

HELP!
Attachments
info.xml
(1.99 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
96gtrlm
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Re: PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post by 96gtrlm »

sent an email, no response... How do you get help around here?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post by mikel »

96gtrlm wrote:Same Problem here, tried 10 times on my 2014 Dodge Durango R/T 5.7L

HELP!
this tool is already married, was the vehicle at the dealer since the tune was loaded?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
96gtrlm
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Re: PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post by 96gtrlm »

Yes, but I don't believe they did anything to the pcm. I know they did a recall for hacking issues. Am I supposed to do something different when it goes to the dealer?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: PCM Calibration Update May Be Needed??

Post by mikel »

you should always restore when going to the dealer, as they will often flash thepcm.
Fax or email proof of the dealer service to us then call with the tool powered up and we will reset it .

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”