intune 2 adustments
Moderator: sohfast94
intune 2 adustments
hi I recently purchased a new Intune 2 to replace my dcx1000 for my 2013 srt challenger. Restored my old tune installed new tune from Intune 2 noticed there where no parameters adjustments for throttle boost msd turn off wot spark .etc. Is the new tuner already setup for that when using the 93 octane tune compared to the DCX Diablo tune . At this point I feel the old tuner gave more adjustments . Thanks in advance Rich S
-
shooterjgs
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: intune 2 adustments
yes and it only give adjustments for tire size rear end gears or traction control adjustments my old tuner DCX 1000 offered more adjustments I thought this one offered the same features by with wi fi
-
shooterjgs
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: intune 2 adustments
Mabe the Wi-Fi has got bugs... Don't know... I'm waiting a while before I get on it... See how it works for others first... Hopefully the Diablosport guys can help you out on Monday...
...
Re: intune 2 adustments
ddint use the wi fi plugged it into the computer for update
Re: intune 2 adustments
I "think" I got into mine by loading the 93 Octane tune first, then going back in and modifying it - I could modify the fan temps then, and do remember seeing fuel/spark settings also. Try that and see if my gray cells are still functioning properly...
- mikel
- Posts: 58772
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: intune 2 adustments
pleas epost the info.xml file from the i2 drive so we can check this out.B5Hemi wrote:hi I recently purchased a new Intune 2 to replace my dcx1000 for my 2013 srt challenger. Restored my old tune installed new tune from Intune 2 noticed there where no parameters adjustments for throttle boost msd turn off wot spark .etc. Is the new tuner already setup for that when using the 93 octane tune compared to the DCX Diablo tune . At this point I feel the old tuner gave more adjustments . Thanks in advance Rich S
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: intune 2 adustments
I just purchased an intune I2 for my 2012 dodge charger rt. I installed the 93 octane tune and I have the same issue. I cannot do any adjustments besides tire size, gear ratio, and transmission shift firmness.
- mikel
- Posts: 58772
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: intune 2 adustments
are you selecting the modify parameter button, as opposed to selecting quick adjust?tnt_hemi wrote:I just purchased an intune I2 for my 2012 dodge charger rt. I installed the 93 octane tune and I have the same issue. I cannot do any adjustments besides tire size, gear ratio, and transmission shift firmness.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]