2017 Silverado 5.3
2017 Silverado 5.3
I have a trinity that came off a 2007 Tahoe it is not married anymore, what do I have to do to tune my 2017 Silverado 5.3 I heard it's different then tuning before due to change in computer is this true? Anything special I have to do? Please information on tuning a 2017 Silverado?
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3
update it, go to vehicle and it will ask you to check for one more update.
go back to pc, run dsdl, it will put tool under remote control then return it to main menu, then you can tune the truck.
go back to pc, run dsdl, it will put tool under remote control then return it to main menu, then you can tune the truck.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3
Okay thanks the tune went on worked perfectly I'm curious I believe the truck shifts at 5500-5800 rpms how can I change that and how high can you go without doing any damage? Thanks
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3
6 or 8 speed?
if 8 speed there are no trans options unfortunately.
if 8 speed there are no trans options unfortunately.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3
6 speed. And how do I remove rev limiter not speed limiter but rev
Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3
you can change the rev limiter in gear/drive.. but you can't change the rev limiter in park/neutral.. that's not a user adjustable parameter.. you'd need to get a custom tune done in order to have the park/neutral rev limiter raised...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3
How high can I set my shift points and rev limit without pushing it
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2017 Silverado 5.3
thats between you and GM 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]