Won’t unlock Tcm and ecu
Moderator: sohfast94
Won’t unlock Tcm and ecu
Everything is updated but still won’t tune I bought the i3 for 2017+ for Gm but it won’t work so I need to buy the 900 kit or what do I need to do it’s updated
- mikel
- Posts: 58768
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Won’t unlock Tcm and ecu
what vehicle are you trying to tune specifically?
and what device are you using?
and what device are you using?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
DrummerRacing
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:12 pm
Re: Won’t unlock Tcm and ecu
Hey all, I have an I3 and have used it for quite sometime on my 04 Z06 corvette with great
results and just a few days ago i got it out and updated it and now it won't let me do anything
but install the stock saved tune, any of the 93,91,diablo tune it says reduced power on the
digital display of the car and wont start ,so I put the stock tune back in it and it runs...
just wanted to know if something can be done about the current I3 I have or do i need to
start over with a new one???? thanks
results and just a few days ago i got it out and updated it and now it won't let me do anything
but install the stock saved tune, any of the 93,91,diablo tune it says reduced power on the
digital display of the car and wont start ,so I put the stock tune back in it and it runs...
just wanted to know if something can be done about the current I3 I have or do i need to
start over with a new one???? thanks
- mikel
- Posts: 58768
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Won’t unlock Tcm and ecu
nothing changed on the car, you just updated the device and this is happening?
are there any codes when the tune is loaded?
are there any codes when the tune is loaded?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]