Hey guys been having a problem with wot and shifting to late

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
romeo101477
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Hey guys been having a problem with wot and shifting to late

Post by romeo101477 »

My main question is what do I have to change in the tuner to get it to stop doing this? At wot I bounce off the rev limiter in 1st gear while in 3rd on the gear selector but I know it'll do it in any gear. What do I have to change please?
Midevil1
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Midevil1 »

What vehicle? What tranny?
1967 C10 Prostreet, 502 and a Glide,
2007 KAW ZX-14, too fast for you. 8.9 @ 153mph
2007 Yukon Denali
romeo101477
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by romeo101477 »

99 ls1 ta 4l60e
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

Have you changed the shift points, gear, rev limit, anything?
Try putting it back to stock and see if it shifts properly?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
romeo101477
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by romeo101477 »

Yeah mike I did I changed the MPH vs TPS setting but I backed it down to 5% or something
romeo101477
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by romeo101477 »

Still having the same problem guys it might be because I spin from a 30 roll and it bounces off the rev limiter that way but It doesnt seem like it
User avatar
sohfast94
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by sohfast94 »

Does it spin then bounce off the rev then shift? This may be a product of you spinning.
Insert Clever comment here...

Image

Please do not PM me as I rarely see the notifications.
romeo101477
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by romeo101477 »

To be honest with you I spin that I recall and bounce off the rev limiter btw my abs kicks in at anything over 70 if i'm slowing down from a race
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”