I can not run inTune Updater
I can not run inTune Updater
My new I-1000-DCX after the update,
Every time I'm trying to run inTune Updater an error message appear (12175)
Every time I'm trying to run inTune Updater an error message appear (12175)
- Attachments
-
- info.xml
- (1.05 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
-
- inTune Updater.png (59.84 KiB) Viewed 7544 times
-
johnnymopar71
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
I'm getting that same error code and the turner wont let me update either.. glad these things seem to be so easy to update for the first time.. ugh!
-
therockpile
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:25 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
same for me cant up date and my computer wont even accept my intune device
-
deadondent
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:26 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
same issues this thing is a piece of shit
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
Please help every guys..... all time this error but if you cant not help me so please refund all because now when i want tune my pcm
he tune it but the car cant move.... He start but stall when i want put it in firts gear and i leave the clutch and this is in all tune????
I'm really not happy of your fucking shit... So he work for about 3 mount and now nothing and my car not work to so do you pay for new pcm???? So please debug update now..............................................................................
THANKS FOR INDERSTANDING DIABLO BUT HELP EVERY GUYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he tune it but the car cant move.... He start but stall when i want put it in firts gear and i leave the clutch and this is in all tune????
I'm really not happy of your fucking shit... So he work for about 3 mount and now nothing and my car not work to so do you pay for new pcm???? So please debug update now..............................................................................
THANKS FOR INDERSTANDING DIABLO BUT HELP EVERY GUYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
Hey friend, please take a deep breath and calm down, it's going to get fixed. I also have the same error when trying to update my I-1000 DCX. I just got my tool back from DS so it should be completely updated. Dataviewer is also giving me logfile grief, and your server for the New Dataviewer download is down. I tell ya, when it rains it pours.csrt4s1 wrote:Please help every guys..... all time this error but if you cant not help me so please refund all because now when i want tune my pcm
he tune it but the car cant move.... He start but stall when i want put it in firts gear and i leave the clutch and this is in all tune????
I'm really not happy of your fucking shit... So he work for about 3 mount and now nothing and my car not work to so do you pay for new pcm???? So please debug update now..............................................................................
THANKS FOR INDERSTANDING DIABLO BUT HELP EVERY GUYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

-
shaunmherman
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 7:56 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
...
Last edited by shaunmherman on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: I can not run inTune Updater Error 12175
I have the same problem with error 12175 trying to update my inTune i-1000-DCX 
-
vince_ross
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
Looks like I'm in the same boat.... 
I'm getting the same error 12175.
I wonder if it's something with their server? Since quite a few of us are having the same error all of a sudden...
I'm getting the same error 12175.
I wonder if it's something with their server? Since quite a few of us are having the same error all of a sudden...
-
seabass085
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
Having the same issue with the error code 12175
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
I am also having the 12175 error. I have not been able to use my new inTune the entire weekend.
-
vince_ross
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
I just received an email from Tech Support on this error. They state that the error is related to a software issue on their end that should be resolved by the end of the day. They said to try the updater at the end of the day or tomorrow and everything should run smoothly.
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
Thanks for the update Vince.vince_ross wrote:I just received an email from Tech Support on this error. They state that the error is related to a software issue on their end that should be resolved by the end of the day. They said to try the updater at the end of the day or tomorrow and everything should run smoothly.
-
shaunmherman
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 7:56 pm
Re: I can not run inTune Updater
...
Last edited by shaunmherman on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.