Search found 10 matches

by Juanm3700
Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:20 pm
Forum: Predator 2 for GM
Topic: 2016 sierra denali 5.3l 2wd
Replies: 1
Views: 2270

2016 sierra denali 5.3l 2wd

Hi is there a way to tune the car even though it has already been tuned by someone else
by Juanm3700
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:29 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

Re: 2016 Ram 1500

Oh yeah I got it now thanks
by Juanm3700
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:44 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

Re: 2016 Ram 1500

I went to options, show info and took picture of what it showed
by Juanm3700
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:43 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

Re: 2016 Ram 1500

8 speed
by Juanm3700
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2015+ ZF8 TCM tuning now available
Replies: 23
Views: 27786

Re: 2015+ ZF8 TCM tuning now available

Hi I installed the update. It says it was successful but i dont see anything about transmission tuning
by Juanm3700
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:14 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

Re: 2016 Ram 1500

Hi so I updated the trinity so I can get the transmission tune but can't seem find the transmission tune. Please help
by Juanm3700
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:00 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

Re: 2016 Ram 1500

Thank you. Works great
by Juanm3700
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:49 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

Re: 2016 Ram 1500

i wasnt able to get the tune on the trinity keep getting this error message. also included the original backup file
by Juanm3700
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:36 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

Re: 2016 Ram 1500

oh alright i guess ill have to wait for the shift points. but yeah if you can give me a tune to turn off traction control that'd be great
by Juanm3700
Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 pm
Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
Topic: 2016 Ram 1500
Replies: 13
Views: 10119

2016 Ram 1500

Hi after checking the quick adjustments on my trinity I wasn't able to find shift points or traction control or any of the parameters shown On the website the only one that is shown on my trinity is wheel size. The main reason I bought the trinity was to get full traction control off.

Go to advanced search