I can't select 2013 for this vehicle. List of choices only goes to 2010.mikel wrote: Fri Aug 29, 2025 8:58 am does this T1000 work currently?
If so, I would not mess with it. The DCX croms got split later on, and its not gonna be easy to get it going.
Search found 40 matches
- Sun Aug 31, 2025 9:12 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trying to update T1000 - No success
- Replies: 6
- Views: 640
Re: Trying to update T1000 - No success
- Wed Aug 27, 2025 4:27 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trying to update T1000 - No success
- Replies: 6
- Views: 640
Re: Trying to update T1000 - No success
So by 2013 it was already discontinued? Yet I see posts from people in 2018 updating it
- Tue Aug 26, 2025 7:32 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Trying to update T1000 - No success
- Replies: 6
- Views: 640
Trying to update T1000 - No success
I have a T1000 I'm trying to update to the latest CROM file for use with a 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7.
Last vehicle was a 2008 Charger SRT 6.1
It has the following info under Tool Info:
Auto Connect is ENABLED.
Legacy Connect is DISABLED.
A tool was found on COM4 at 57600 baud.
XML RPC ...
Last vehicle was a 2008 Charger SRT 6.1
It has the following info under Tool Info:
Auto Connect is ENABLED.
Legacy Connect is DISABLED.
A tool was found on COM4 at 57600 baud.
XML RPC ...
- Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 am
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Display brightness
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1920
Display brightness
Any chance in a future update we can have the option of 2 different display settings and be able to set brightness/contrast for day/night settings ?
That way we can switch between the two. Setting the display for the bright Florida sun and then getting in at night is drastic.
I have a monitor for ...
That way we can switch between the two. Setting the display for the bright Florida sun and then getting in at night is drastic.
I have a monitor for ...
- Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:40 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Setting up a trinity for logging 07+
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1477
RE: Setting up a trinity for logging 07+
Well you can definitely find them with the Dataviewer connected to the the Trinity with the vehicle running and log that way.
Start up Dataviewer
Hook up the USB cable to Trinity
Key on and then click the lightning bolt->choose PIDS
Also show more PIDS by checking off the following option.
View ...
Start up Dataviewer
Hook up the USB cable to Trinity
Key on and then click the lightning bolt->choose PIDS
Also show more PIDS by checking off the following option.
View ...
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:14 am
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: 6.1 - Custom modified stock tune
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1267
6.1 - Custom modified stock tune
What I would like to do is:
-Modify the stock tune (fan settings and idle)
-Install to car
-Then download to computer from Trinity as last tune written to ECU
I'd like to have the original tune as a starting point with the TM changes done to it, and have it modifiable like the canned tunes
Is that ...
-Modify the stock tune (fan settings and idle)
-Install to car
-Then download to computer from Trinity as last tune written to ECU
I'd like to have the original tune as a starting point with the TM changes done to it, and have it modifiable like the canned tunes
Is that ...
- Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:50 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
- Replies: 82
- Views: 49429
RE: Re: RE: Fixed the battery drain but note this
The fix works. Long term storage...I wouldn't suggest leaving it hooked up.
It's a lot better than it was, that's for sure. I will continue to disconnect it since I don't drive the car enough to always have the battery recharging to a full charge. My car may sit a week or more between drives.
It's ...
It's a lot better than it was, that's for sure. I will continue to disconnect it since I don't drive the car enough to always have the battery recharging to a full charge. My car may sit a week or more between drives.
It's ...
- Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: battery drain for chally update no worky...help..
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4888
- Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:07 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: battery drain for chally update no worky...help..
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4888
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:36 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: battery drain for chally update no worky...help..
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4888
- Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:03 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Virtual gauge readings don't match vehicle readings.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3044
RE: Virtual gauge readings don
I know in the chargers digital EVIC there are 2 outside temps. One is the actual and one is a average over a set time. Is it the same in the truck? Didn't know they had the digital pages now
- Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:46 pm
- Forum: General Trinity
- Topic: Trinity EMI jamming GPS and Key FOB
- Replies: 67
- Views: 39241
I would take a guess and say any interference would be coming from the display itself.
I did cut open a cable and can tell you there is a foil shield wrapped around the wires the length of the cable. So it's shielded. The coiled up wire deal I would worry for something you are using for RF. Like a ...
I did cut open a cable and can tell you there is a foil shield wrapped around the wires the length of the cable. So it's shielded. The coiled up wire deal I would worry for something you are using for RF. Like a ...
- Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:08 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Modified Trinity pod mount for A Pillar - Charger
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5350
RE: Modified Trinity pod mount for A Pillar - Charger
Gizmodo, I guess you removed the original casing and just mounted the display in your custom box?
- Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
- Replies: 82
- Views: 49429
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:
Ok. I wrote down my current adjustments to stock tune just in case(fan, etc)
Restored my original backup to the car.
Used the downloader and it updated the tool. It loaded the entire update to the tool. I think I saw every vehicle known to man load on there..lol
Set vehicle type and sat confused in ...
Restored my original backup to the car.
Used the downloader and it updated the tool. It loaded the entire update to the tool. I think I saw every vehicle known to man load on there..lol
Set vehicle type and sat confused in ...
- Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:12 pm
- Forum: Trinity Dodge Gas
- Topic: Leaving trinity connected drains battery on my challenger
- Replies: 82
- Views: 49429
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re:
We have not seen 08 Chargers to be an issue, but it should work just the same if you had a problem.
Mike..no disrespect man. I realize there's 234342 threads to cover and your a busy man....but if I had the facepalm image..
<it would be right here> :)
TIGwelder
Post subject: Auto shutoff ...
Mike..no disrespect man. I realize there's 234342 threads to cover and your a busy man....but if I had the facepalm image..
<it would be right here> :)
TIGwelder
Post subject: Auto shutoff ...