Search found 15 matches
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
Oh wait, we don't have cabs here, sorry... 
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
"An error occurred while restoring the original back up" would you like to call a cab?...
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
WHAT is it preparing, again? What is it writing, again? Keep getting "in recovery mode. Continue?" and den, F A I L
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
- Replies: 108
- Views: 35355
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
NOPETerrysRam wrote:Seriously? They did something in the weekend? Did it work for you??
Thanks for the update!
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
F A I L 
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:33 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
- Replies: 108
- Views: 35355
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
Try updating now....
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
- Replies: 108
- Views: 35355
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
GROUP UPDATE!!!
OH PLEASE LET THIS WORK!!
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
GROUP UPDATE!!!
OH PLEASE LET THIS WORK!!
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 pm
- Forum: inTune DCX (i-1000-DCX)
- Topic: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
- Replies: 108
- Views: 35355
Re: inTune I1000-DCX Problems (2012 Ram)
I'm having issues with my F150 and I have job too, I cant believe no one is around to help out, total BS. Anyway, the only problem with swaping codes is each of your VIN#'s are in there soo, I'm not sure that will work either. Here is mine "for comparison:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info>
<main ...
<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info>
<main ...
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:59 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
Left the tuner hooked to my PC all night (6-7 hours). Now I'm showing all (ok)'s again. Ran the updater several times and it stayed showing all (ok)'s so I checked all the files and got brave and hooked it back up to my truck. It is running through the reprograming way to fast. Still in recovery ...
- Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 am
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: lost original tune
- Replies: 22
- Views: 16667
Re: lost original tune
I am getting basically the samething except I am not able to install 1i because the firmware in 3c cannot be replaced with 1i. And it is kicking everything else out that is Ford related. Which really sucks concidering its an F150. Ta boot, it's Saturday and I'm stuck with no truck for Monday morning ...
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:48 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
Waiting, downloading, 
- Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 pm
- Forum: Mac/Non Windows based issues
- Topic: Latest Intune release here.
- Replies: 492
- Views: 596059
Re: Latest Intune release here.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Updated my tuner Thursday night. Installed the tune last night at 8. Install FAILED, backup FAILED, truck has a new RCS code. Tuner wont come out of its recovery mode, I've tried every update, and of course it's Saturday so no one is in the ...
Updated my tuner Thursday night. Installed the tune last night at 8. Install FAILED, backup FAILED, truck has a new RCS code. Tuner wont come out of its recovery mode, I've tried every update, and of course it's Saturday so no one is in the ...