So, I am guessing this still has not been done yet?
I give up...
Search found 17 matches
- Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18328
- Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:41 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: predator 7140 9r09 update
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3827
RE: predator 7140 9r09 update
hmm I will have to check again when I get home but pretty sure I am running the 9r09 without issues on a 2003 mustang GT.
But maybe its the 9r03 or something will post when I can check.
But maybe its the 9r03 or something will post when I can check.
- Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18328
- Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:49 pm
- Forum: Future Product Requests
- Topic: Since the cable is the same
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6546
RE: Since the cable is the same
Need to forget about the iPhone for now and work on a Android app.
Since they have already done the iPhone here for this tuner with a bluetooth device to send data to phone, I think it is: SCT iTSX Wireless Performance Tuning System for iphone/ipad/ipod touch...
And it supports the older stangs from ...
Since they have already done the iPhone here for this tuner with a bluetooth device to send data to phone, I think it is: SCT iTSX Wireless Performance Tuning System for iphone/ipad/ipod touch...
And it supports the older stangs from ...
- Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18328
- Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18328
RE: Re: RE: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Sup Sir Mike,
Any news on the older stangs yet?
Any news on the older stangs yet?
- Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18328
RE: Re: RE: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Good to hear, if I lived close I would have been there already... lol
Hope all goes well and it gets added soon.
Hope all goes well and it gets added soon.
- Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Can I view the parameters my Diablo tune is now set at?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1935
RE: Can I view the parameters my Diablo tune is now set at?
You should be able to goto the tune and hit modify and it should have a * by each setting that has had changes made.
If I remember right.
*FYI
That would be the changes marked that you made, not what was changed from the Diablo Tune you installed.
If I remember right.
*FYI
That would be the changes marked that you made, not what was changed from the Diablo Tune you installed.
- Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 pm
- Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18328
RE: Re: RE: 2003 mustang cobra trinity???????
Just figured I would check in and see if anything has moved forward with the older "2003-2004" mustangs getting support added to the Trinity.
- Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 Mustang GT Tune Questions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2620
- Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:27 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 Mustang GT Tune Questions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2620
Ya I know, I am just asking for any suggestion on what else should be tweaked a lil more to get the best out of everything.
Seen a forum post on different site for SCT asking about basic tweaks.
1 Reply was to "tweak the Spark Advancement to max on both settings.
This will increase the timing a lil ...
Seen a forum post on different site for SCT asking about basic tweaks.
1 Reply was to "tweak the Spark Advancement to max on both settings.
This will increase the timing a lil ...
- Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:33 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: 2003 Mustang GT Tune Questions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2620
2003 Mustang GT Tune Questions
Sup all,
Preditor 7146 "rev9r09"
2003 Ford Mustang GT 4.6 "Auto"
Couple questions:
1.) Cold Air Intake - What do I need to change for this to get the most out of it?
2.) I have 410 gears. - What do I need to change for this to get the most out of it?
3.) BBK Underdrive pully system - What do I ...
Preditor 7146 "rev9r09"
2003 Ford Mustang GT 4.6 "Auto"
Couple questions:
1.) Cold Air Intake - What do I need to change for this to get the most out of it?
2.) I have 410 gears. - What do I need to change for this to get the most out of it?
3.) BBK Underdrive pully system - What do I ...
- Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:08 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: Modifying Stock Tune/ Spark Advance
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9017
- Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: U7146 Revision Update / Tweak
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1644
RE: U7146 Revision Update / Tweak
FYI: Friend of mine has the same make/model/year/predator.
The same day I updated my predator we did his as well from 7r50d -> 9r09 w/o putting factory tune back on car first by mistake.
He was able to put his factory tune back on and use the DiabloSport Performance Tune for 93o.
So all looks fine ...
The same day I updated my predator we did his as well from 7r50d -> 9r09 w/o putting factory tune back on car first by mistake.
He was able to put his factory tune back on and use the DiabloSport Performance Tune for 93o.
So all looks fine ...
- Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:40 pm
- Forum: Predator Ford Gas
- Topic: U7146 Revision Update / Tweak
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1644
U7146 Revision Update / Tweak
Sup,
After updating to newest revision 9r09 from I think 7r50d.
Which afterwards my buddy was like hmm I think we did something wrong.
I went to site to see if I could find any info on getting logs to my laptop.
Then I ran across the update revision install guide and seen it said "Load factory ...
After updating to newest revision 9r09 from I think 7r50d.
Which afterwards my buddy was like hmm I think we did something wrong.
I went to site to see if I could find any info on getting logs to my laptop.
Then I ran across the update revision install guide and seen it said "Load factory ...