Thank you.
It has to be me then. By the way the download update was easy, thank you.
Search found 21 matches
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Return to idle "odd" after going to 9r30
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1501
- Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Return to idle "odd" after going to 9r30
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1501
Return to idle "odd" after going to 9r30
I just updated from 9r29 to 9r30 and reloaded the 93CAI tune.
I may be dreaming but it seems like the return to idle sorta hangs up and then the idle drops. It also seems like the idle kicks up higher when it compensates for a lugging situation like slipping the clutch to get the car to just start ...
I may be dreaming but it seems like the return to idle sorta hangs up and then the idle drops. It also seems like the idle kicks up higher when it compensates for a lugging situation like slipping the clutch to get the car to just start ...
- Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1899
RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
Thanks for the info.
- Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1899
RE: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
No, I do not. I suspect you are correct.
What is the best course of action to obtain one?
What is the best course of action to obtain one?
- Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:34 am
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1899
I think I need to shut off the downstream O2s
2009 Challenger SRT8, Solo Performance highflow cats. K&N CAI, Corsa cat-back. ~5,200 foot altitude (if that matters).
Without extenders I get P0420 and P0430 and P2096 and P2098. Cat inefficency and long term fuel trim lean on both banks.
With extenders the cat inefficency codes go away but the ...
Without extenders I get P0420 and P0430 and P2096 and P2098. Cat inefficency and long term fuel trim lean on both banks.
With extenders the cat inefficency codes go away but the ...
- Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: High altitude tuning.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3607
Re: RE: High altitude tuning.
double-tap
- Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: High altitude tuning.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3607
RE: High altitude tuning.
Copy.
I presume that if knock retard is not happening then the 93 octane parameters are acceptable for the available 91 at this altitude.
Of course if I travel to lower alittude, I will need to feed the car 93 or substitute the 91 octane tune for operation at such altitudes.
I presume that if knock retard is not happening then the 93 octane parameters are acceptable for the available 91 at this altitude.
Of course if I travel to lower alittude, I will need to feed the car 93 or substitute the 91 octane tune for operation at such altitudes.
- Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:37 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: High altitude tuning.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3607
RE: High altitude tuning.
OK,
I can log. once I log what am I looking for? I loaded it to see what effect it would have on the CEL codes I am currently dealing with.
I come from carburetors and pencils. I am attempting to learn.
D-
I can log. once I log what am I looking for? I loaded it to see what effect it would have on the CEL codes I am currently dealing with.
I come from carburetors and pencils. I am attempting to learn.
D-
- Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: High altitude tuning.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3607
High altitude tuning.
I live at an altitude of just over 5,000 feet and 91 octane is the best available. I often encounter 90 octane at stations around 7,000 feet.
Typical octane rating reduces in relationship to altitude.
So, I am wondering if the 93 octane tune would be acceptable for a vehicle operated at ~5,000 ...
Typical octane rating reduces in relationship to altitude.
So, I am wondering if the 93 octane tune would be acceptable for a vehicle operated at ~5,000 ...
- Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:06 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: Poor Fuel Economy after tuning (updated)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12190
RE: Re: Poor Fuel Economy after tuning (updated)
Lucas I gotta ask......
Have you computed the mileage by filling up the tank and recording the actual miles traveled and then doing the math?
If you have done so in all cases then your issue is valid. If you are relying on the EVIC or some other electronic measurement you are not getting accurate ...
Have you computed the mileage by filling up the tank and recording the actual miles traveled and then doing the math?
If you have done so in all cases then your issue is valid. If you are relying on the EVIC or some other electronic measurement you are not getting accurate ...
- Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:49 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4696
RE: Re: RE: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
Problem resolved. It was indeed the steering angle sensor. The failure was coincidental and not related to the tune or tuning process.
- Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4696
RE: Re: RE: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
The steering angle sensor in the column is throwing the code. it appears that the failure may be coincidental. I have an appointment to get the sensor replaced later this week. I will update the outcome.
Thanks for the assistance.
D-
Thanks for the assistance.
D-
- Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:12 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4696
Re: RE: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
Double-tap...dupe post.
- Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:12 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4696
RE: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
Well the factory reset of the steering angle did not solve the problem. It came back after ~11 miles when I made a left-hand turn.
The ESP/BAS warnring lamp will reset it's self after some time passes. Time to get the service manual out and read the trouble-shooting to see what normally triggers ...
The ESP/BAS warnring lamp will reset it's self after some time passes. Time to get the service manual out and read the trouble-shooting to see what normally triggers ...
- Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:46 pm
- Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
- Topic: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4696
RE: ESP/BAS lamp since 91CAI canned tune.
Well that process did not solve the issue. Perhaps there is something going on with steering angle calibration. I will visit my mechanic friend at the Dodge store tomorrow and have him hook the Starscan up and check the calibration. Since there are no bus communications during some portions of the ...