Hey guys
I'm new to this....lots of reading to do, question that I just thought of.
From what I've read the inTune will save your vehicle orginal factory tune so one can write it back when ever.
Can we access the device to copy that file to PC...just in case something happens to the in tune?
Tks ...
Search found 20 matches
- Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Is there a way of saving org file to PC
- Replies: 2
- Views: 866
- Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:18 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Registration help
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1253
Re: Registration help
<registration sn="CIANK48-1" status="0" />
registration status is "0" so it looks like you are not on file
registration status is "0" so it looks like you are not on file
- Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Haven't received PIN
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1026
Re: Haven't received PIN
I would try again, the info file shows it is not registered, I think I had to login 2-3 times before I got it to register after all the updates
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:59 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: vin database not found
- Replies: 2
- Views: 821
Re: vin database not found
did you plug it into your pc and go through the whole update process with your intune?[email protected] wrote:I just purchase my intune and when I go to write my vehicle it says my vin database is not found.
- Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:50 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: How to unmarry my Intune
- Replies: 10
- Views: 24915
Re: How to unmarry my Intune
Well I got past the ECU issue, but the guy I bought it from has not returned my calls or texts. I need another option to be able to use this Intune. How can I reset it so that it is unmarried and I can tune my car?
it looks like the guy you bought it from tuned his car and then sold it knowing it ...
it looks like the guy you bought it from tuned his car and then sold it knowing it ...
- Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:44 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 868
Re: help
my pc is windows 8 and I just plugged the usb in and updated
- Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:57 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Datalogging throttle %
- Replies: 0
- Views: 601
Datalogging throttle %
I finally got a chance to play around with the dataviewer, and the graphs you can generate in excel. this one looks at the throttle %


- Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:51 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: datalogging question
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1512
Re: datalogging question
Ill_Born_SS wrote:Mine will go 18-22 min. and stop, then I have to select save if I want to save it. GM application
When I stop the recording can I shut off the car and just let the intune write the file and come back in ~10 minutes?
GM here also
Thanks
- Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:17 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: datalogging question
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1512
datalogging question
I believe I read somewhere on the forum (but can't find it) that when datalogging the intune will automatically shut down and save the log file after 10 minutes....is this correct?
Thanks
Thanks
- Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Intune update process
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1279
Re: Intune update process
I have had my intune for a while now and had a question that I have not been able to find a answer to.
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3 ...
I have a 2010 v6 charger
I installed my last tune about 5 months ago.
1. Do you update your tunes that were already out?
2. how would I know if a update for my car has been released or not?
3 ...
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:19 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Tune Adjustment info
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1587
Re: Tune Adjustment info
I'd argue entirely the opposite, there is more info floating around this forum in regards to GM tuning than any other platform :)
Here is a great write up by Lew (06MonteSS) on how to use the tuners to datalog and adjust the tune to dial everything in....enjoy ;)
http://www.diablosport.com/forum ...
Here is a great write up by Lew (06MonteSS) on how to use the tuners to datalog and adjust the tune to dial everything in....enjoy ;)
http://www.diablosport.com/forum ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Tune Adjustment info
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1587
Re: Tune Adjustment info
Since the adjustments are different between different vehicles,
it would be nearly impossable to make a 'tutorial' for your specific vehicle
and all the other vehicles supported by the i1000 inTune.
I would love a menu tree of the adjustments as well but
thats not going to happen unless I make it ...
it would be nearly impossable to make a 'tutorial' for your specific vehicle
and all the other vehicles supported by the i1000 inTune.
I would love a menu tree of the adjustments as well but
thats not going to happen unless I make it ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:31 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Tune Adjustment info
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1587
Tune Adjustment info
I recently purchased an Intune and installed the Diablo Tune + Hard shift on my LS3 GS. My question – are there any tutorials/guidelines/tips on the adjustments that can be made to the tune? In the manual the only reference to adjustment is ‘’Please do not make any adjustments without doing
the ...
the ...
- Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:56 pm
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: PLEASE! Please DiabloSport, do one of 2 things (ASAP):
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3574
Re: PLEASE! Please DiabloSport, do one of 2 things (ASAP):
nobody from DS has responded to you since last June so I think this issue is dead to themCrazyced wrote:Bi-weekly bump.
- Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 am
- Forum: General inTune forum
- Topic: Can an InTune be used as a code reader on multiple vehicle?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1059
Re: Can an InTune be used as a code reader on multiple vehic
good questionTJEli wrote:If my InTune is linked to my truck (tune installed) can I still use the code reader portion on other vehicles?
-Eli