Search found 13 matches

by ptperformance
Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:07 pm
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: Dodge Dart 1.4 Turbo
Replies: 8
Views: 15695

Dodge Dart 1.4 Turbo

Any idea if you guys are going to be working on this?

We have made some impressive gains with an FIC 8 running stock boost levels. The timing tables are set up super conservative. A 93 tune running stock boost levels net 20 + WHP gains. The biggest problem with this PCM, its load based limited. As ...
by ptperformance
Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:03 pm
Forum: Test Vehicles Wanted
Topic: 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
Replies: 8
Views: 12722

Re: RE: 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth

They know its unlocked. The problem is, those mini motors don't get very big gains from tuning, and people aren't gonna wanna spend $400 for 5 or 10hp. Doesn't look to be too much left in their turbos either without replacement, which is a big negative for tuning them. If there was a decent amount ...
by ptperformance
Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:44 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune/PC info
Replies: 76
Views: 131963

RE: Re: RE: Intune/PC info

Never mind, it says the tool is updated so I guess I will give it another try on the vehicle tomorrow.

Thanks guys!
by ptperformance
Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: Intune/PC info
Replies: 76
Views: 131963

RE: Re: RE: Intune/PC info

Ok, it connected and downloaded but never rebooted. Is this a problem?
by ptperformance
Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:34 pm
Forum: Auto Updater/PC related issues
Topic: intune.exe issues
Replies: 31
Views: 10764

Wow what a pain to get sorted. I had one of my InTunes do the same thing and I had to drop both files into the "intune" folder. After that, updates and everything is running smooth.

Thanks guys!
by ptperformance
Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Avenger 3.5 CAL ?
Replies: 3
Views: 1593

RE: Avenger 3.5 CAL ?

Bump, I still get 2 to 3 phone calls a month on this.
by ptperformance
Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:51 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: Eco-boost F150?
Replies: 10
Views: 5637

RE: Eco-boost F150?

Thanks Mike!
by ptperformance
Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:55 pm
Forum: Trinity Ford Gas
Topic: Eco-boost F150?
Replies: 10
Views: 5637

Eco-boost F150?

Any idea when we will have something?

I have a few customers looking into getting this application tuned and i don't see any updates for this.
by ptperformance
Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:24 am
Forum: Future Product Requests
Topic: Tuner for 07 Toyota Tundra 5.7?
Replies: 430
Views: 255663

I see it listed on the home page for Diablo Sport, I can assume we are getting close? Or am I making as "ass" of myself?
by ptperformance
Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: srt4 lt fuel -33 and st -20 any help
Replies: 7
Views: 7558

RE: srt4 lt fuel -33 and st -20 any help

How many miles on the car? You could have a plugged fuel filter/regulator. If you have a bad o2 sensor normally the ST fuel trims will not adjust so I suspect that is not the problem.

I see that this is a few months old so I hope that you got the problem fixed.
by ptperformance
Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:40 pm
Forum: Custom Tune Support
Topic: Code 10 with Windows 7 (driver not installing) odd fix?
Replies: 0
Views: 2466

Code 10 with Windows 7 (driver not installing) odd fix?

I have been fighting this for a few weeks now and found an interesting fix for it.

I have used a USB cable that is about a year old and it worked perfect. I then tried 4 USB cables from the kits that I have just recently ordered not a single one of them worked ???

I though it was a fluke, so I ...
by ptperformance
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Avenger 3.5 CAL ?
Replies: 3
Views: 1593

Avenger 3.5 CAL ?

You guys have the Charger, the Challenger and just about ever other 3.5 cal for these are we going to see one for the Advenger? I have recieved some inquiry about tuning this car but don't know what to tell the customers.

Thanks
by ptperformance
Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm
Forum: Predator Dodge Gas
Topic: Caliber SRT4 Predator, post here if you want one!
Replies: 16
Views: 5403

RE: Re: RE: Want one!

Guys, don't arguee with them. Just let them know that we want it, they shouldn't have to go anywhere to see what the market demands... we should be coming to them!

DS, we want this!!!

Go to advanced search